Saturday, January 5, 2008

New years resolutions........

One thing that comes with the wonderful new year is the need to make resolutions.....and not just any resolutions but ones that SHOULD last the year through.

Looking back at last year, I can confidently say that I lived up to all my resolutions.....ok.....I tried. I said i wanted to live life without regrets and make the best of every opportunity.

I made the best of all the opportunities I got to study harder, read more, get good grades, laugh with my friends etc etc.

the real test came when I was to live life without regrets? Is that even possible? I mean, something goes wrong and I go like " Aarrrgh, i wish i never did that!!!!" That is sooo regretting right? so that is the part that I tried.

This year my resolutions surround one of my favourite songs(We live) sang by one of my favourite bands (Superchick)

The lyrics of the chorus
" We live, we love, we forgive and never give up
Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above
And today we remember to live and to love"
deep song.....remember to live and to love because life is such a gift. That sums up my resolutions for 2008! Hopefully that will go well ;-)

2 comments:

Philip Friday said...

true that everyday is a gift from God. good stuff you got up in here gal. All the best for the new year.

Cool - Vybes said...

Thanks Phil...... Hope you have your to-do-list for the year :-)