Thursday, February 18, 2010

Travel the road less travelled by......

Traveling the rough trodden dusty road
the dust in my eyes cloud my vision
wish I could board a bus to lighten the load
but I don't regret that making this decision

traveling ahead against the wind
sand in my eyes are getting the best of me
wish I had music to calm my state of mind
But the road i travel makes me free

Traveling forward never looking back
particles in my eyes irritate me so
wish the road was the same on a different track
But He is the way, the truth and the life I know

Traveling towards the end of the race
speck in my eyes make me blind to my fault
wish I had a bike to increase my pace
But slowly Jesus removes the specks and makes me the salt

Traveling leaving my past behind
my eyes are clear and the road clearly defined
I now see, before I was lost, yes I was blind
And apart from Him a greater friend I cannot find.

3 comments:

Mia said...

Wow! You're a beautiful poet. Congrats on a job well done :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Cool - Vybes said...

Thanks mia and anonymous :-)