Monday, February 8, 2010

My daisy

From the moment I picked you out
Brought me great joy no doubt
Placed you in my rose garden
There my heart to gladden

Your white petals blooming
Makes for handsome grooming
And your elegant poise
Separates you from all of the boys

Am so glad it was you
The roses are delighted too
Your smile and charm melt my heart
Of it you became a special part






Day after day I thank God you came my way
Your petals I pray stay and not fall away
The white, the yellow, the strong stalk green
you're charming and you're mellow make me feel sixteen

2 comments:

Phace Rangu said...

WOWEST..!!! It kuld't 've kujad at a better tym as this...now at least i got sam ..lyriqs 4 Feb 14th....hehehest..! N'way on a serious note...a timam piece this is..:UPPEST:...Bleshhhyaa..!

Cool - Vybes said...

hhahaha! so did u use my lines on feb 14th? and did u start by a famous poet said...lol....thanks lakini