Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love freely......

Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions
Accept me without change
Desire me without inhibitions
For a love so free....
Will never fly away.

~Dick Sutphen


Will you love me in December as you do in May,
Will you love me in the good old fashioned way?
When my hair has all turned gray,
Will you kiss me then and say,
That you love me in December as you do in May?

~James J. Walker

Love seeketh not itself to please,
nor for itself hath any care,
but for another gives its ease,
and builds a heaven in hell's despair.

~ William Blake

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wonder how many of us will Love without fear, Trust without questioning, Need without demanding and so on and so forth....Loving freely.

@Gee, keep on the good work. Lot's of people out here have given up on love. This is hope.