Monday, March 30, 2009

The Her of my dreams.....

Few days had I known her
and in those I had found my love
Breathtaking she was and as jovial as could be
I was taken as soon as our eyes locked
How had I been so fortunate
the one I looked for i found
She did not know it but Iloved her
I did not tell her,
I hoped she could see it
The attraction that drew me to her
Her conversation drawing me nearer
That was just day four

I would be leaving soon
I didn't want to go
Her eyes told me to stay
but if it was love I wanted to know
She confided in me
she trusted me
but it wasn't me she loved
there was another

my heart was dismayed
but hope lingered on
the other one treated her bad
I wanted to fix it
I told her it would be ok
it was going to be fine
She confided in me
She trusted me
but it wasn't me she loved.

I wanted to tell her I loved her
but left before I could
I hope she knows
I hope she dreams
I hope she'll love...........

No comments: