Friday, January 29, 2010

to be free...

Accused:
what's with the delay? what's the verdict?
judge please today am anxious but not a convict
to the prison cells do not send me I will disagree
What crime have I done to dishearten thee

Judge:
Let us first hear what the jury has to say
If u insist on innocence then do not dismay
For just is the system I serve with no corruption
and fair the sentence that is passed to the nation

Jury:
The verdict is here for all who are waiting
Hush now listen keenly to avoid repeating
We as the jury find the accused...innocent
You are free to go without paying a cent

Judge:
The jury has spoken and I must agree
The accused has done nothing to dishearten me
Go on now Sir and continue with your life
Order in my court! No need for strife

Accused- Now Free:
The justice system is indeed fair
For nothing i did deserved my presence here
Home bound I am happy and free
To make a something of myself....to be all I can be.

No comments: