Wednesday, October 21, 2009

...For the Love of you.....

If I loved you
I'd want to let the whole world know...
The feeling would not be containable
I'd want to let it out

I'd text you "I love you"
I'd even post it on Facebook
I wouldn't think its scandalous
It would just be the way i feel about you

I'd grab at the chance to hug you
to hold your hand when we are out
to look deep in your eyes and smile
to know the feeling is mutual

I'd kiss you goodmorning every day
good bye too
coz the soft touch of your lips left lingering
is a memory I'd want to hold

I'd hang out with you all the time
even when am with my friends
cozI'd want them to know you
to know why am crazy bout you

i'd write you cute poems like this one
to tell you how i feel about you
not to make you run
but let you know am in love with you......

No comments: