Monday, June 23, 2008

What was, now is not......... :-(

Born May 6th 2008, she was light but just right. Her beautiful eyes filled with ambition and possibilities. She got accustomed fast to my touch. I cared for her. Washed her. Fed her.

Day by day we grew closer and closer. Whenever our eyes met, I could feel the bond between us. I would imagine a thought and she would make it happen for me.

At a very young age she surpassed my wildest imaginations. She brought gusto and life where there was none.She made everyday worth looking forward to.

Our love for each other grew with every passing moment.

One fateful day, June 14th 2008, she died. Just a little over a month old. She had so much potential stored within her. So much zeal. So much, yet she was no more............

As much as she is not with me physically, she will always be part of me...........R.I.P

2 comments:

branded said...

Hey Gee,
This Ken We met at the barcamp on Saturday. Great Blog...Love the storyline, its such a nice read, Talk later.

Cool - Vybes said...

thanks Ken.....keep coming again!