Wednesday, June 25, 2008

freiends forever?.......

If theres one thing that has puzzled me is my inability to hang onto friends.......Don't get me wrong. I have the friends.. in different categories...

Take for examples the iCoolers. I hang out with them most Sundays...... we are tight n everything ...they have plot. I am definitely having fun when i am with them.

Then there are my girlfriends. They are guys for starters. heheheh. but are very cool to hang out with. When am with them i am engrossed in discussions on relationships or am in a salsa dancing session :-)

Then there are the girls. I have had various girls for tight friends at different points in my life. When I am with her or sometimes them, we are an ice cream joint or watching a soapy movie. If we are talking, we are discussing guys.....lol

There is the cell group. We hang out Friday.ours is more of a spiritual bond than anything else.

There are the workmates. We are sort of the same age and everything. We may have lunch together. But we mostly hang out in the office everyone doing their own thing and yet we interact cracking jokes and laughing;making our time in the office as "enriching" as possible.

There are the schoolmates. Mainly ex-school mates, since I graduated. They......we had this discussion group which held us together till we graduated. Do we still link up? Well.....

Then there are the rest.......whom I have not really categorized. These guys are the flavor i need to go through everyday. They are random therefore we meet randomly! I can hala at them anytime of day or night and they are there.....

So yer i guess i'll have friends forever.....

No comments: