Monday, September 8, 2008

So far....

She calls just to say hi
I miss her too, she knows,
Everyday i realize the compromise that closed my eyes
there lies the miles, the distance between us and how time flies.
her eyes, the smiles, her hair, the style, her face all the while no bile

I remember like yesterday, the way she came to pay,
not a visit but a home stay, to portray not betray
the love deep inside, the love I couldn't hide,
the love that may cost us the rest of our lives.

Why did she leave, though she had to.
Why did she go, she knew she ought to.
To be with me one day once more is the creme dream, the prime thing
I will see her I know and its not about the cash, the benjamins or the dough
Its her H-E-A-R-T for Eternity.

she knows or knows not, the thought or plot.
A little information will go along way in due time.
The essence of my being, I cannot verbalize but i strategize as i spit the cool vybes
as i contemplate and appreciate the entirety of her soul, the quality of a her as a whole
She is the one i know for sure.
The one I would one to spend the rest of my life with the one i will
maybe, perhaps...marry? Will she have me?
So far........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved this piece.
perhaps because i can relate to the longing~

beautiful!!