Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hi friends ,


I don’t know how to say this but I hope U will understand despite the short notice. ...



Its not that I don’t care about you but its cause I believe in miracles and sometimes they come when we least expect.

I really want you to be there as I tie the knot cause you are among my friends that are really special.



First you guys have to forgive me for not updating you sooner, but I think it's the right time for me to announce the good news.



We are tying the knot!It was actually planned for November 24 2007. But due to opposition from all sides, many people think it has happened too fast!! the date has been tentatively moved to early next year . I understand very well that you all would be in a great awe and shock, but yes it is. Everything happened so fast! Below are some pictures as we plan to tie the knot. Will keep you posted on further happenings.



Wish me the best !!!!!! :-)


Cheers



PS:::::: TO SEE THE PICS CLICK HERE

No comments: